Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Does Weil read Venezuela News?
From Tal Cual, Tuesday 13, December 2005
I do not know whether Weil reads Venezuela News or not, but that is OK, I did not ask for copyrights anyway :-)
It sure is nice to see that either I was not the only one with that rather obvious conclusion, or that my electoral conclusion was found interesting and is spreading around. Anything that ridicules this stupid and manipulative bolibananarian logo is good.
Posted by Daniel at 8:23 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news